Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Futility of Utopia

A piece I did for Penumbra's blog. I had to laugh though. As soon as it went live I realized I made one of my notorious spelling mistakes, using bellow instead of below. Not only that, I used are instead of were in a terrible tense mix up. Grrr. Oh, well it's out there for all to laugh at. I checked over that piece too! Though, I probably didn't let it sit long enough. Here's the link and a really short excerpt...

Penumbra eMag: The Futility of Utopia: by Kristen Saunders What is utopia? It is an ideal community or society possessing highly desirable or perfect qualities. The problem lies...

The next issue deals with Ray Bradbury. I'm currently acquainting myself with his works. I never read Fahrenheit 451 like everyone else did in middle school. I picked up Lord of the Rings instead. So we'll see what Bradbury's works inspire me to say.

This, as ever, was a shameless plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment